Happy Hump Day! Today the goddesses wanted to send you a love message!
So, think about your love life when you choose this card. You can think about any type of love in your life and you’ll get guidance, but this reading was specifically done with the intention of giving you information about romantic love.
Here's how to play the Hump Day Card Game
1. Take a deep breath and relax.
2. Take a look at the picture of the three cards.
3. Ask the goddesses for guidance about your love life.
4. Choose the number of the card that appeals to you the most.
5. Read the description of your card.
6. Comment at the end of the post and let me know your thoughts on the reading.
Don't scroll down until you choose your card!
The Stone: Rose Quartz
The stone this week is rose quartz, which brings love energy. I love this stone because the pink is so pretty! Plus, it also opens up your heart chakra to receive all kinds of love from the world around you.
“It is the perfect time for you to start new projects, access new ideas, and give birth to new conditions."
Fertility! You can understand this reading in 2 ways.
1. If you’re in a relationship and you’re trying to conceive, keep going! It’s good timing for you to make new life. And Ostara wants to remind you to have fun trying :)
2. This is also a good time to start a new relationship or take your current situation to the next level ie moving in together, trading keys, leaving a toothbrush at your love’s place. Take whatever feels like a good next step to show your affection and commitment for your partner. If this is you, Ostara wants to encourage you not to be afraid even if this feels like putting yourself out there a little bit.
Pele: Divine Passion
“Be honest with yourself: What is your heart’s true desire?"
Pele has three messages today. Choose the one that resonates the most with your situation.
1. Get ready for sparks to fly! Your physical relationship with your partner is going to a whole new level this week. Allow yourself to be passionate and throw caution to the wind to experience a new level of fun and excitement. Try something new and be a little wild. :)
2. What is your heart’s desire? If message #1 doesn’t apply to you, then you may need to ask yourself if you are in the right relationship. If you’re not feeling like being wild and passionate right now, why not? Check in with yourself to see if you are being fulfilled and if you are really happy with your current partner. Then ask Pele for help to make a make a change.
3. If you are single, now is a good time to make a list what you want to experience and how you want to feel with your next romantic partner. What kind of person and romantic connection would make you feel that wonderful passion? What is your heart’s desire when it comes to romance? Write it down and then be open for it to come to you!
Oonagh: Easy Does It
“There is no need to hurry or force things to happen. Everything is occurring in perfect timing."
Oonagh wants you to sit back, relax and take a deep breath. She knows that sometimes you feel rushed to figure out your romantic life. Whether you’re single and want to find a mate as soon as possible or you’re in a relationship that you want to move to a new level of commitment, slow your roll and just relax.
Oonagh is with you on this. You don’t have to do anything to force your ideal romantic relationship to happen. Be open to meeting new people or letting your current relationship unfold with natural ease.
You may be feeling that “biological clock” rushing you to find a suitable partner and settle down. However, Oonagh wants you to know that everything will work out as it’s supposed to and stressing, worrying or settling for someone who doesn’t make you happy are not positive solutions.
If you feel pressure or have thoughts of worry over the timing of your romantic status, then ask Oonagh for guidance, reassurance and protection from unnecessary strife and suffering. You can relax and know that your perfect romantic partner is out there and on their way to you.
Which card did you pick? Did the reading resonate for you today? I’d love to know your thoughts, so please leave a comment below!